Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ebook Cover .....

I didn't realize when chosing a cover for my upcoming novella that the cover for an ebook and actual book were two different things; but being new to the writing world I guess you could say I am a little blind and unsure of everything;  so when it came time for me to decide which cover I liked I really didn't know what to base it on.   As much as I write for myself I like to know what other readers and authors think, hopefully giving me an idea of what my potential readers would like to see; what would attract their attention.
Last week I wrote a post with two cover options hoping to get some feedback to help me come to a decision; and wow, did you guys help!  I would just like to say if it wasnt for the comments, votes and great feedback I would have gone with the wrong choice.  Thank you to  all who helped me make a decision, it  became quite exciting while reading feedback and comments.

So without further adieu, the cover options is....




Scroll down please........




Scroll.............




Scroll....


Cover #1

No comments:

Post a Comment