Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Print Version

As you all know my new book Letters To You: Unposted  was launched yesterday as an ebook!   It was an exciting day as I sat, literally all day starting at the computer screen waiting and watching for sales.  LOL!  As it being my first book I have been really excited and when my husbands cousing bought a copy I was clapping my hands and juming up and down saying "yay!"  like a little kid at Christmas; like I said,  I have been excited!

Today another great thing has happened,  the print version is now available.  I love actual books, the smell, the feel and I know there are still heaps of you out there that still prefer print over ebook, I'm torn, I love them both. 

It's been an exciting two days and would like to again say thank you for everyones wonderful support it's given me the confidence to share this, my first book (hopefully of many) with the world. 

With Love x



Click here to purchase Print version













                 Click here to purchase Kindle version









No comments:

Post a Comment