Monday, August 27, 2012

Today is the Day!!!

Well, today is the day, and I am really excited.  I can't believe I actually published my book (hopefully first of many).  It's scary,  putting  something  that you have put your heart and soul into  out into the world for others to see.  Thoughts and fears of what others will say,  if it will sell,  and if others say they like it if they are just saying it so as to not hurt your feelings?  It's my famous oneliner "what did I get myself into?"   But, to be honest,  at the end of the day,  I wrote it because I love to write and thats what is most important.

I really want to thank a few people, first my wonderful husband who sat through nights of me reading and re-reading different versions of the book to the point he could recite it by heart.  He is my biggest fan next to my mum.  Second I would like to thank my mum,  it doesn`t matter that we are currently in different continents but she was always on the other end of the computer willing to help,  thanks for being you mum.  Third my dad for just being proud of me and fourth someone who probably doesn`t even realize they inspired me.  Somone who once told me that my writing is a gift and I should use it to my full advantage.  Dallas!  You have inspired my life in so many ways and without you I wouldn`t be on this incredible journey and probably never have realized my love for writing. Thank you.

Alright, now that I have all that out of the way and without wasting anymore time I present to you my first book available now as on ebook - print version available soon - Letters To You: Unposted  Don`t forget to grab a tissue,  tears are a possibility.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment