Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lets Get Excited!!!

I haven't given many updates lately,  Im still deciding on some publishing decisions, which way I want to go with this and as this being my first time getting something published Im a little hesitant as I want to make the right decision.  Anyways...I thought - since many of you have asked - that I would share the book description with you all to (hopefully) get you excited!  I know I am excited so  hope this gets you all excited as well, dont forget to leave your comments :)


“I’m not in love with you anymore.”  

 The words we all dread to hear from the one we love; and, for a young woman who has traveled half way around the world and is miles away from home she hears these words coming from the mouth of the man she thought, she would be with forever.  Now completely broken and alone in the world she doesn’t know how she is ever going to heal her heart.

Through personal growth, travel, time and letters written to the man that she loves, she begins to heal and slowly comes to terms with what life has thrown at her; but, will her questions ever be answered?  Will her heart ever stop hurting?  Will she ever get the closure that she wants and end up with her true love?  But, how will any of these be answered if she isn’t even sending the letters?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment